Apr 18, 2011

Important And Final Blog Entry

Dear All,

In life, sometimes our most cherished dreams come true. Mine did last month when I became a teacher for The Foundation for Shamanic Studies (FSS).

My teaching area will included Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo, Silverdale, Bremerton, Port Orchard, and Gig Harbor. I will begin by teaching Michael Harner's Way of the Shaman. This is the introductory, experiential class on core shamanism, and the class you must take if you wish to take more training from the FSS.

My first class will be in 2012, right here on Bainbridge Island. In January 2012 and then later in 20112, I will be bringing the class to the rest of my territory.

I am grateful for the time and experience of teaching so many of you through my classes. It has been a joy and an honor to become a teacher worthy of the FSS while journeying with you all.

My new blog -- www.lorajanssonshamanicservices.com is up and running. This blog will not be active anymore.

Hope to see you in my new virtual location, and at the workshops. I close with love for you all.

Lora Jansson,
Guest Faculty, the Foundation for Shamanic Studies